Sonic Chaos Sonic Chaos

Wow

This was really funny.
If the game's story was constructed by the screenwriters to Ren & Stimpy.

Very nice work here.

golfinho responds:

I LIKE YOURS MUSICS!

Sonic Wind Episode 1 Sonic Wind Episode 1

Hmm....

Hey there, nice flash you have going.

Some tips.
Story: ugh, you just sorta threw it in my face, there was no build up, and everything seemed random, it would have been nice to know what was going, such as seeing scene of Station Square being overrun by Androids or something to build up to it. If it was just one movie showing off a fight scene, it wouldn't be that bad, but you're apparently constructing a series here, story is important, work on your build ups, timing and dramatic pauses. You execution was really sloppy.

Animation: I found it awkward how the screen jolted between characters during dialouge, it could have easily transitioned normally and it would have felt more comfortable. The fight scene was superb, but got repetitive, it was going a bit too fast to appreciate anything, not that speed is bad, but again, work on your dramatic pauses.

Concept: Not much to work for since the plot was spat out like it was, but one tip I can give you is to make sure that you capture the character's personality, that was one of the biggest kudos I received when making Chaos Sonic, we don't necessarily need rage induced Androids or Sonic cursing so often. The Android could have no spoken a word, it would have been more understandable that he was fake and it would have been much better for the story in terms of timing when the real Shadow made his entry.

Make your next movie longer, divide it into scenes, it will be much more enjoyable. Make a title screen and a menu, add some stuff to make the watching experience only apart of it. Try to get a logo, you'll appear more organized and respectable as a flash artist.

A nice flash, but it's super rough around the edges, work on those kinks and you'll have a really good flash.
Take care.

3/5
"Not bad, in fact I liked it"

Oh, you may want to try and stray from the DBZ theme, God knows that approach has been done to death.
7/10

zarados responds:

Story = There is a reason there's no build up. I have planned this out already. No one knows my plans except my friend's mentioned in the credits. I'm not trying to sound like an ignorant fag and I'm taking some of your stuff into consideration, stuff I haven't already planned.

Concept = This is in the future and in this Story line Sonic has gone through ALOT. The reason he cusses is because he returned from.......well... I'm not spoiling anything major. If the Android didn't speak Sonic wouldn't have believed it was Shadow for the doctors plan to work.

Thanks for your comments and consideration.

Take care.

twin towers ASS FUCK twin towers ASS FUCK

Potential!!!

And lots of it!

You seem to have what it takes to rise to notable lengths. Your FPS was on point, I liked the fight scene in general (although a bit out done and overly used), You made competent use of your effects and animations (loved the background when they were falling, shows that you know your stuff and are willing to make the full effort). The biggest downside is that you had no music, and your special effects were a bit small in amount.
Aside from that, great work. I'd love to see you improve.

8/10

Sonic Capsule Chaos Sonic Capsule Chaos

Reminds me of older times.

I used to watch stuff like this before I even became a member, and you brought back those fond memories, thank you.
It was mildly humorous and had adequate animation, nice work.

SK2 - Unleashed SK2 - Unleashed

A Healthy tribute to Proxicide

I see that some parts of the fight you took right from his work, but that's okay, you have a fine bit of originality of your own, like when Noob used his ax, that was great.

You've done a great job here and I hope to see more of your work, you do really well.

4/5
8/10

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Nice stuff

I enjoyed this a lot, your animation was fluid, nice music, sounds, backgrounds and VOs.
And overall it was really funny.
My only problem isn't a big one, but you could have made more out of the theme you were working with, but the redundancy of it at that point is debatable, so in a sense, it's a good thing that you kept it short.
I hope to see more from you.

7/10
3/5
"Not bad, in fact I like it"

Street Fighter Narration Street Fighter Narration

Should have made it in

Such a shame too, that was funny, and it has to be to make me want to watch again immediately after seeing it once, most of them in the collab were "meh" worthy.

Prostitute Mickey 2 Prostitute Mickey 2

I've been told that I can...

..do a perfect Mickey impression, but that Goofy VO was spot on, I laughed so hard, nice work here.

Don't Fear the Reaper Don't Fear the Reaper

Huh...

This doesn't look like an "anti-smoking" message, basically because most of them result in the temporary protagonist "just saying no", or eventually end up not smoking. You took a darker rendition of the message, which isn't bad. Points for going outside the norm.
It was a bit short, which is what prevented a higher score, but overall it's okay, but the message isn't as obvious as some would think.
I love that song though.

6/10

LOZ: The Light Rupee Pt01 LOZ: The Light Rupee Pt01

I like how you customized the preloader.

Your animation was fairly average, the flash should have been longer, some dialogue boxes for easier reading.
I wish you had a solid plot in the works, that would have made this interesting.

But overall, it's slightly below average. Too much cursing for a Zelda flash, unless it's strictly comedy, it should try to stick with the theme of the character, or at least add some VOs if you want swears.

Not bad, make the next longer with a better fight scene than just one slash.
You have potential, keep it up!
4/10
2/5

Ausem responds:

Thanks, I'll try harder next time. Please recommend this for the Zelda Collection